- Superior photo quality – vivid, bright photos and sharp text, with 5-color Inks.
- Fast – lab-quality 4″ x 6″ photos in as fast as 20 seconds.
- Create – borderless photos up to 8″ x 10″; dedicated photo and DVD trays.
- Convenient – save time and paper with auto 2-Sided printing.
- Ultimate wireless – easy iPad, iPhone, Android tablet and smartphone printing; includes Wi-Fi direct for network-free printing.
We have been using Epson printers for many years. They are a nice quality printer, fairly inexpensive and last for what seems like forever. Our current printer is the 420 and we’re only replacing it because our new puppy broke a piece of the paper tray off.
With this printer, the paper tray is a slide out tray. one of the only drawbacks of this printer is the fact that it can only hold about 50 sheets of paper. But it has adjustable pieces to use either legal size paper or regular. It has a separate tray to hold photo paper. It also has another tray to hold and burn CDs.We have used the CD feature and love it! It has a scanner/copier also. This is an all-in-one printer. It’s quiet and prints beautifully. It prints more quickly than our 420 and is much quieter. The tray that paper falls in when it’s finished printing (output tray) can be pushed in when the printer isn’t in use to save space. All in all, we’re very happy with this product. If you’re a fan of Epson printers you will be happy with this printer. Like the 420 it is an air print computer and easily sets up to print from your smartphone. The install process is simple – place the startup disc that comes with it into your desktop computer and it does all the work. No need for an Ethernet cable it runs on WIFI.
Highly recommend- great printer. You’d be nuts to pass this printer by!
Some of the links in this post are our referral links (to products we not only believe in but also very happily use ourselves), meaning, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you make a purchase. The commission we earn helps us to maintain our blogs.